Class I Driver
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and safety conscious individual for the position of Class I Driver.
- Drive a Tandem Axle Straight Truck with opportunity to move into a Semi-Trailer and/or Chemical Tanker in the future.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours
- Perform occasional Warehouse, material handling and Preventative Maintenance duties
- Good communication skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Grade 12 education
- Class 1 License, clean driver’s abstract and up-to-date relevant certificates are essential
- 2+ years of experience driving a Tandem Axle Straight Truck and/or semi-trailer, some of which is in the chemical industry
- Sound knowledge of the local area geography.
Interested candidates are asked to send your resume to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Delta, British Columbia
Manager, Vancouver Operations
Looking for an opportunity to move into management? Are you industrious with a highly safety-conscious orientation, and possess leadership abilities? Then we’re interested in hearing from you.
To assist the Site Manager in the operation of the Delta Distribution Centre by providing leadership and support for all Site Staff, ensuring high operating standards of Safety, Quality, Housekeeping, Service and Efficiency consistent with Corporate objectives.
- Perform duties in adherence to the codes of practice of Responsible Care and Responsible Distribution
- Ship, receive, package and warehouse product in each Material handling Department, as required
- Provide training and feedback on employee performance and to ensure employees have clear direction, understand expectations and are both capable and motivated to achieve operating standards
- Assist with the auditing and reconciling of production inventory, and the bi-annual general site inventory counts
- High school graduate
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Good PC skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the chemical distribution (or related) business
- Minimum 2 years’ forklift experience with current certificate
- Strong commitment to health, safety and the environment; excellent safety record
- Familiarity with T.D.G, O.H.&S., W.H.M.I.S an asset
If you are interested, or you know someone who is, please contact Neila Longman at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Technical Sales Representative, Coatings, Construction and Industrial Chemicals
Are you looking to join an excellent organization? Join us in the field of technical sales, and pursue new business opportunities in B.C. as a Technical Sales Representative.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Sell specialty raw material products to the industrial coatings, inks, adhesives, construction and industrial chemical manufacturers
- Maintain and grow current sales levels for specific customer accounts and manage all customer-related issues
- Develop new and profitable customer accounts
- Establish strong long term customer relationships
- Professionally promote CCC as the vendor of choice within the industry
- Minimum of 3 years of successful technical sales experience in Coatings and Construction or Industrial Chemical area
- BSc degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Strong team player
- Proficiency in MS Office and Avenue
- Experience with suppliers or customers an asset
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing group. If you are interested, please send your resume now to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Inside Sales Representative, Industrial
Do you have the right attitude? Are you a go-getter? Are you looking for a solid and dynamic organization to be a part of? We have a vacancy for an Inside Sales Representative who will actively pursue new business opportunities in the province of Quebec.
- To maintain and grow an inside sales territory
- Manage specifically assigned accounts
- Complete customer surveys
- Handle enquiries and technical support as received from Customer Service
- Update Evolution with customer forecasts and stock requirements
- Focus on implementing Acorn initiatives to maximize business efficiency
- Develop and execute prospecting plans for new potential accounts
- Investigate new markets
- University degree - in Science or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced / multi task environment
- Bilingualism, written and verbal
- Excellent communication and written skills, especially phone skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Experience dealing with products, customers and/or vendors in the chemicals industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group. If you are interested, please contact Neila Longman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plant Assistant Operator, CCC Sulphur Products
60 First Street East, Elmira Ontario N3B 2Z5
CCC Sulphur Products is a manufacturer of sulphuric acid, oleum and sodium bisulphite. We are committed to Responsible Care, quality, safety and environmental programs, and have an opening for a Plant Assistant Operator.
- Load and unload bulk trucks and railcars
- Fill containers in our packaging plant
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining plant operating variables
- Assist in the maintenance of Sulco Operations
- 4th Class Stationary Engineering Ticket or have written your 4th Class Stationary Engineering Exams
- Candidates who are also working toward their 3rd Class Ticket preferred
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing environment an asset.
Interested candidates are asked to send your resume to:
Sulco Chemicals Limited, P.O. Box 126, 60 First Street East,
Elmira, Ontario N3B 2Z5 – Fax (519) 669 8340
Plant Operator, CCC Sulphur Products
60 First Street East, Elmira Ontario N3B 2Z5
CCC Sulphur Products (Sulco Chemicals Limited) is a manufacturer of sulphuric acid, oleum and sodium bisulphite. We are committed to Responsible Care, quality, safety and environmental programs, and have an opening for a Plant Operator.
Primary responsibilities during shift
- Maintain operations of a Certified Second Class Facility (TSSA)
- Maintain high level of safety and environmental standards
- Monitor and sustain plant operating variables
- Oversee all functions of plant and facility including personnel
- Continental work shift schedule
- 3rd Class Stationary Engineering Ticket
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing environment an asset
Interested candidates are asked to send your resume by February 28, 2013 to Neila Longman at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!